VampireHunter Ina 2 VampireHunter Ina 2

OK..it was..good, I guess.

Ok, the graphics, good job, the sound, the music..tsk tsk tsk. Good song though, but just because you like the way it sounds does not meen shit. And that animation..was..pretty bad. I think the only reason why people gave it sucha high was because of the graphics. And people don't realise how hard it is to animate, or how easy it is to animate better than that. But all, in all. I'll try not to be the bad guy, and vote 4.

bacon, bitch! bacon, bitch!

o_O

Let the cheese decide this one.

GameCubeClock responds:

the.. cheese?

®@ÑÐØm ½ ®@ÑÐØm ½

...

.....over...rated..wait, this is normal!...

part 0: synj ASSKICKER part 0: synj ASSKICKER

w00p

Good job!

..*cough* I could do better!!! (Cocky)

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

That's it.

I'm about to leave newgrounds...~_~'. This is start'n to piss me off. I vote you a 2. That's right, a 2. Not a 5, not a 4. No, it's not perfect kiddies. I was thinking of a 3, but that's too nice. I was thinking of a 1, but no i'll get in trouble. So I vote you a 2.

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

Great.

lol. Exactly how I feel about newgrounds users (or rather the majority of) But you have to admit. When you use sprites..I meen, they are already done for you. it's not like you drew them, sure there is a bit of animating and editing involved. But sometimes I think that's just an excuse. But you seem like a smart guy. So I vote you a 5! I bet the next person to watch this movie (another moron) Will say these exact words at the end of the movie:
"..What.."
And 5 minutes later while watching another movie:
"..Oh..haha.... ..sprites..haha"
lol! Anyway, great job!

Overprotective Overprotective

Uh huh.

*sigh* ....I...I dunno...I...What do I say to something like THIS! Everything just seemed so...atrociously stale.

Charakter Movie 3 Charakter Movie 3

Heh...ya know

Funny...The people I taught how to animate like I do get better scores than me..TERRIFIC.
(Why did people blam my His pride v2.0 movie?)
Buncha assholes...you do NOT know! who you are FUCKING with!

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

One thing..

....STREAM YOUR SOUNDS DAMMIT! but cool!:D

Gohans Transformation Gohans Transformation

Ahem*

heeeyy. I have that episode. that movie clip. and I know it was traced. well most of it. and for the ppl who dun know what the music is. Its called ATOMIC TRANCE:P. Even though I liked it, it was. a trace:( most of it:P>=(. and hot DAMN that was SHORT.