VampireHunter Ina 2 VampireHunter Ina 2

OK..it was..good, I guess.

Ok, the graphics, good job, the sound, the music..tsk tsk tsk. Good song though, but just because you like the way it sounds does not meen shit. And that animation..was..pretty bad. I think the only reason why people gave it sucha high was because of the graphics. And people don't realise how hard it is to animate, or how easy it is to animate better than that. But all, in all. I'll try not to be the bad guy, and vote 4.

bacon, bitch! bacon, bitch!

o_O

Let the cheese decide this one.

GameCubeClock responds:

the.. cheese?

®@ÑÐØm ½ ®@ÑÐØm ½

...

.....over...rated..wait, this is normal!...

Stick RPG Stick RPG

w00p!

That's wickedo_O...But touch up your stick men! Peoples arms don't come out of there stomachs! And you should shade! ..you should be able to run as well.O.o

Monkey Island - Escape 2 Monkey Island - Escape 2

ha

Gave ya a 2 for graphics because you didn't actually make those. More just pasted, cut or whatever you did. And that's really boring. Not enough options either. You should have a skip text option, a pause, rewind...go back one step..something like that. And it would be even better if you could actually control the person rather than clicking around. I meen, anyone with a day of expierence with buttons could do that!O_O ..I vote you a 2.

sticks super fight sticks super fight

Hmmm

Well, the sticken are really kinda crappy, but it's fun, because of all those multiple endings, and you get to choose who attacks who and when, pretty sweet, but theres something just not right about it. maybe you should fix you're stickmen, but overall, a cool game.